Effluent Database for Nuclear Power Plants

Contact Us

Comments or questions on this web site, or questions that are regulatory in nature should be directed to the NRC by the method most convenient for you.  You may also want to check our Frequently Asked Questions page to see if your question has been answered there.

If you are a member of the general public please contact:

Office of Public Affairs
US Nuclear Regulatory Commission
Washington, D.C. 20555
(301) 415-8200